National Vegan Day!
Why be vegan?
It’s good for you
It’s good for the environment
It’s good for animals
Some of my favourite Vegan feeding grounds in Vancouver are:
- Turf – ultra chic hipster deli (?) You order from the counter, you can get kombucha or walnut milk lattes and everything is vegan unless you ask for bison added to shit which is super weird .. they also sell fancy blankets and yoga mat sprays etc
- The Arbor – the artichoke sandwich (photo stolen from my friend Aimee’s Insta)
- Uma Luma – vegan ice cream
- Vegan Supply – that’s where I got this
- Heirloom – swanky vegetarian restaurant with swinging cocktails
- The Only Cafe – outrageously good cashew milk and then little delicious vegan cheesecake PLUS dog friendly !
- Virtuous Pie- how many “Stranger Wings” pizzas did I eat this year???
- Eternal Abundance
- Say Hello Sweets – vegan ice cream truck – toasted marshmallow is a personal fave
- Cartems donuts!
Going vegan in Vancouver was easy as (virtuous) pie!